The Tyre Factory has a wide range of services.
If you want a reliable and safe car that performs well, it's important to look after it through regular servicing and take advantage of The Tyre Factories FREE safety inspections.
Missing a car service to save money can be a false economy and could cost you more in the long term, as minor problems left unfixed can lead to major repairs.
Located in Lansvale, The Tyre Factory offers tyre services and wheel alignments to those in Lansvale, Georges Hall, Bass Hill, Villawood, Carramar and Cabramatta. Speak to a specialist for advice or make a booking by calling 02 88804628
At The Tyre Factory, we ensure our auto services are quoted in advance and package offers are available to suit your budget and vehicle make and model. Our qualified and experienced technicians use only the best quality parts, premium lubricants and filtration.
Whether you drive a small car, family car, sports car, SUV, 4WD, ute or van, we can help. We also fit tyres and wheels to big rigs and trailers.
We offer Zip Pay, Afterpay and Humm as alternative forms of repayment so that you can manage the cost of your car service over a select period of time. ….Why go anywhere else?
MAINTAIN YOUR STATUTORY WARRANTY
Something your dealer probably didn’t mention about your new car is that you don’t need to have your new car serviced by your dealer to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty.
Here are the facts about your new car manufacturer’s warranty:
- If you have your new car services at The Tyre Factory, it will not void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- The Tyre Factory strictly follows all the procedures recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer during a service.
- We only use filtration parts that are original equipment (OE) quality or superior. We use, and recommend, Ryco Filtration.
- It’s YOUR car and you DO have a choice as to who services it.
- Once the service is completed by our qualified technicians, The Tyre Factory will stamp your vehicle’s log book as a record of regular maintenance – this is critically important when it comes to achieving a higher resale price for your car in the future.